In a thankful mood this morning. This doesn't happen very often, usually I'm more in the mood to think about what I don't have, or what I want or what I think I absolutley can't live without. Instead this morning I feel thankful.
Thankful for my son telling me when the two of us when to Kings Island alone, that it was the best time ever because, " we rode in the very front of every roller coaster we rode!, and we got to share a footlong pretzel dog, and he forced me on white water canyon so I could look like I peed my pants all day !"
Thankful for my 7 year old who still let's me carry him downstairs every morning to get him to the table for breasfast. And that the highlight of this kid's day is to have someone, ANYONE, play a game with him, or throw him a baseball or football.
Thankful for my daughter telling me yesterday on my way home, the dishes were in the dishwasher and the boys had done their homework and she had made grilled cheese and soup and mine was in the microwave so it didn't get cold.
Thankful my dad has found someone who he is tryluy happy with in his life, and to hear him be excited about his new puppy he can't wait to show the kids.
Thankful my husband took us to three different ice cream stores the other night so everyone was satisfied. ...and then I ended up with a smoothie.
Thankful I have friends who help me drive my kids around to practices every night so I can take turns seeing all my kids in their sports. We can't be four places at once.



No comments:
Post a Comment