- I hate licorice, not just the black licorice,I also hate twizzlers, even the rainbow kind. But, I wish I liked them, I've told myself I like them, I've tried them over and over, I just don't like them. I don't even like to use them as a straw.
- I hate coffee. This is something that irritates me severely, I'm not in the "coffee" club at work, I can't say I'm going to starbucks to buy a 4 $ mocha latte whipped..something something. I don't like it. I do enjoy hot chocoalte and I pretend like it's coffee. Is this the same as when I smoked cigarettes in 8th grade and pretended to inhale to look cool?? Do we ever change people? (fyi.. I don't smoke anymore) but I'm obviously still trying to fit in, which I can't figure that out.
- I know way too much about what goes on with Miley, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato, if you don't know them, they are on Disney and I'm slighty interested in their shows. I can't help it. I caught myself asking my daughter is Oliver was still going out with Lily and did Blue Jeans get to come to California.-Sad, sad, sad.
- I have been in the Insurance Field for 10 years, and although I complain about my work, I am sincerely thankful that I have a job with this economy and job market. I wake up every day and when I think i can't get out of bed, I tell myself , "Sarah, you have to eat, and your kids need a house, get up."
- I really want to go on a family vacation to Wyoming, I've never been horseback riding, and I would love to take my family on a vacation "out west" and stop at the many shops along the road on the way there. My family has not allowed this trip to happen, for some reason they aren't as excited about riding horses all day and sitting around a camp fire at night looking at the stars, I think it sounds amazing.
- I want to travel . I want to go to a foreign country and eat at the little stands they have set up and wonder what I'm actually eating. (I won't drink the water). I want to hike in Hawaii on the volcanos, sit on the beach in mexico, drink a beer in ireland, and have a glass of wine in Italy while riding in a gondola
- I wish my parents were still married. I thought at 28 I would be over it, I'm not.
- I am selfish.
- I have a hard time deciding what I want to eat when I go out because I love food, and everything looks good to me.
- I love to read.
- I draw pokemon characters with my boys.
- I worry what I'll do when my kids are out of the house, I've never lived alone in my entire life. I had 3 kids by the time I was 21.
- I want my kids to be well rounded, I want them to enjoy waffle house as much as they like Bravo.
- I never want my kids to struggle as hard as I have over the past 10 years, but if they do I hope I can be there for them as much as my mom has been for me.
- I love taking my kids places, I hate sitting around doing nothing, I can take a couple hours of tv, then I'm ready to go for the day, movies, kings island, hiking, swimming, ...which leads me to say I hate weather in Ohio. I get so bored in the winter. I loathe cold weather.
- I hate the way I look when I'm not tan. I've never minded my freckles.
- I would get eyeliner tattooed if I was brave enough, because as my kids say, mom you look much better with make up.
- I love flowers.
- I love watching movies.
- I want to freeze my kids at the ages they are now, and never see them hurt by relationships or the real world, I enjoy the fact that their biggest worry is what kind of cereal we have or is the battery is charged in their scooter.
- My daighter is one of the kindest, most caring person you will ever meet in your life. She is special and amazing. I don't tell her this enough.
- On the other hand, my daughter and I can fight like cats and dogs, ughh, she can be so much like me.
- If I read a book and the movie doesn't follow, I get very upset.
- I've learned it's not as important to have 15 or 20 so so friends as it is to have a couple very good ones who are there no matter what.
- I tell people everything about me.
- I'm horrible at keeping secrets.
- I love playing games and I'm very competitive, in fact everyone in my family is. I'm the queen of Taboo!!!
- I sometimes worry too much about the past and the future that I forget to live in the present.
Monday, August 23, 2010
You may or may not have known..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




ahhhhh thanks for making me cry!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete